Why Choose EliteCell NK Kit?
NK cells (natural killer cells) are a type of cytotoxic lymphocyte critical to the innate immune system. The role of NK cells in both the innate and adaptive immune responses is becoming increasingly important in research, e.g. using NK cell activity as a potential cancer therapy.
Simple culture process without feeder cells and pre-coating, EliteCell NK kit enables to obtain high purity of CD3-/CD56+ NK cells with high cytotoxic ability from both peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) and cord blood mononuclear cells (CBMCs).
- Suitable for MNC (mononuclear cells) from whole blood and cord blood source.
- 70%-90% NK cells (CD3-CD56+) at Day 14.
- 1.0- 2.0 x10^9 total cells (per L) at Day 14.
- 80%-100% cytotoxicity at E/T ratio 5:1, better efficacy.
- No feeder cells required, safe for clinical application.
- No pre-coating required, easy to operate.
NK kit expansion and proliferationAfter culturing for 14 days with EliteCell NK kit, high cell numbers were expanded from PBMC of four healthy individuals. (1-2 x109 cells at Day 14).
CCK-8 cytotoxicity assayNKcells obtained by EliteCell NK kit were assessed for cytotoxicity against theNK cell-sensitive K562 cell line. At E/T=2, NK cells showed 60-80%cytotoxicity capacity; At E/T=5, NK cells showed 80-100% cytotoxic capacity.
NK cell phenotypingThe CD3-/CD56+ cell marker expression is used to evaluate NK cells percentage in the harvested total cells. Flow cytometry analysis revealed that EliteCell NK kit induces 70%-90% positive NK cell at Day 14.